Friday, August 31, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Please excuse me for a little bit while I OBSESS over these adorable Baublebar earrings.
I mean, How CUTE are these fillet of fish earrings ?!?!?!?
AND these Aqua starfish studs?!?!
AND these pave star drop earrings ?!?!?
AND these cyan star drop earrings?!?!?
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Guys, Kate Spade has this mega sale for 2 days! Check it out here. They've always got great bags, and this sale helps a sista's budget OUT!!!!:o)
I've got my eyes on:
The Gold Coast Sierra
Maryanne Bag (big black diaper bag!)
Monday, August 20, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012
These are just a few of my fave looks from the new Lauren Conrad for Kohl's collection! Check out Kohl's for the full collection. Available from August - October, the LC Lauren Conrad Fall Collection ranges from $36-$70 in stores and at kohls.com.
And is it just me, or HOW PERFECT is LAUREN CONRAD's hair?!?!?! Like always!!!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
If I wasn't 5 and a half months pregnant right now, I would totally scoop up the following forever 21 picks:
Forever 21 Relaxed Tuxedo Jacket
Sheer pocket shirt in Magenta
Black Button tab blouse
Lattice Print Shift Dress
Magenta Printed Wrap dress
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Step by step with The Beauty Department:
- "Paint your entire nail with black polish. We used THIS ONE as it was the richest + darkest of all the ones we tried.
- Next paint a matte topcoat over all of the nails. We had the best luck with THIS ONE. It went on super smooth and dried very matte, very quickly.
- Next, just for fun we did an accent nail with stripes. Cute 1/4″ strips of tape and lay them across the nail.
- Use your original shiny black polish to coat over the strips of tape. Let that dry while you do the next step.
- Make a little puddle of the shiny black polish and use your dotting tool to make different sized dots on the other nails. They’ll kind of end up looking like rain drops.
- When you’re finished with your dots, peel back the tape strips on your accent nail to reveal the matte stripes. Then clean up the edges."
Love this Manicure! Check out the Beauty Department for Lauren Conrad and her friend Kristen Ess's guide to everything pretty.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Perversion (BLACK)
Doesn't go much of anywhere all day long, AND stays on my waterline like NONE other. Trust me, this gal has tried and tested MANY MANY MANY "long lasting" eyeliners in her day.
Photo via : Sephora.com