Monday, February 6, 2012

YSL Touche Eclat




It's official, I have fallen in love with YSL Touche Eclat -Radiant Touch. This $40 concealer, brightener, MAGIC STICK.!!!!!!!!!

For years, I never tried it even though I would read ALL over the blogs about how great it was...because of the price tag. But let me tell you, I bought it with a 20 % off coupon for Sephora, and its so worth the money.

Maybe its because a salesperson there recommended what color I should be, and I am now wearing the correct color for my skin tone FINALLY after however many years,  Or maybe it really is just the best thing ever!!!!! I am a number 5 which I thought would be way too dark, but sure enough its perfect just as the Sephora lady recommended! The color scale goes 1-5, 6, 8. (Which is Why I assumed 5 would be too dark)

***5 Luminous Honey
(for medium complexions with olive and golden undertones)

What do you think about it? I only use it under my eyes, but apparently your supposed to use it around your nose and mouth corners too like the picture shows. hm.
images via google

No comments:

Post a Comment