Monday, June 3, 2013

My FAVE leggings on SALE

Spanx Leggings


My favorite Spanx "Look at me Leggings" are on SALE right now on a flash sale website called Cut & Blow. Guys these are the BEST. They normally retail for 62 bucks and are on sale for 48! ( I used to get mine at South Moon Under) They are opaque, thick but breathable and help keep your stomach tight with NO muffin top! Hubby approves- you can NOT SEE my butt through these leggings!!!!!!!!!The band on the top is wide and super comfy........ ******I get the ones that just come up to your belly button/regular rise, NOT the high wasted ones********.............No to mention, they help keep my post pregnancy belly tight! I would literally wear these all day long, everyday. Stock up and trust me. They really are THAT good. Get yours here. 

No kidding, I have two pairs and I just ordered one more. EK! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment