Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Clarisonic Mia

I seriously can't tell you how much I'm loving my Clarisonic Mia! I've been using the Mia for a few weeks now and I can honestly tell you that I've seen a huge difference in my skin. My skin feels unbelievably smooth, even skin tone, smaller pores, and less break outs. Because this has made such a HUGE difference in my skin I've been able to go out with with no foundation, no powder and ONLY concealer (and bronzer, mascara, of course). But, what I'm saying is my skin doesn't need concealer AS much as it did before I started using this. That's huge.

I totally think the Clarisonic Mia is worth every penny. I actually look forward to using it and feel disappointed if I forget for one night. Lame but true. I keep this pretty little thing on a shelf in my bathroom :) This is one of the best things I've gotten all year!

While on the topic of skin/face clarity, I should tell you that I LOVE aczone cream and Tazorac (retin A) at night time. The combo of these creams, and the Clairsonic makes such a great difference in my skin. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment