Tuesday, November 1, 2011

J. Crew picks

I have a few dresses from J. Crew that I LOVE for work. I usually wait till they go on sale, OR I find them on Ebay because they are way cheaper. They are super easy to just throw on, and you end up looking very polished and professional. The dresses are even better if they have sleeves. I am a sucker for a dress with sleeves. I have my eyes on these two below. Gorgeous!

Teddie dress
Ruthie shirtdress
I have this pencil skirt in black and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I ended up wearing it so much that I just had to buy another because the hem was falling out after I sewed it back together twice! Then a cop one time at the Capitol politely asked me if I knew I had a safety pin in the back of the skirt. EK! Replace!   It fits so well, I wear mine all the time. (I had to size down a size for these skirts)
No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge wool
Need to save up to buy the skirt in red too! for a fun pop of color.
No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge wool

No comments:

Post a Comment