Thursday, March 15, 2012

J.O.B.



                     I love my job on Capitol Hill.  I (along with two other people) manage the press photographers the cover the Hill  both House and Seate side on a daily basis.  I am a Media Relations Coordinator/ Assistant Director. As you can see in the first two photos, it gets very busy up here, there's a lot of press that covers the Hill......obviously more on certain days for special events.  My job has a lot of perks, I get to be an intricate part of many special events and see history in the making, first person. We get to see our hard work in action. I Love Love Love it. 

                     I thought you guys might want to see what I see sometimes?
Obviously, I would show you some little perks a la Ben Affleck,and Brad Pitt!!!! oh and me goofing off at Kennedy's funeral in 100 degree weather, and when the White House party crashers came to testify before a House Committee., Steven Colbert.........me staring at a Convention diagram for photo positions, stakeouts and photo ops galore! We also manage the Press Photographers' at the National Political Conventions.

             Most of these photos I took myself with my blackberry, or photographers sent them to me..... Apparently other people think I have a cool job too, a woman just stopped me in the hallway and asked what I do because she sees me at all the important events. It was so cute. I guess that's really what prompted me to post this :o):o)

No comments:

Post a Comment