Thursday, March 29, 2012

Microdelivery mini Peel review

product image
Guys , if you haven't tried Philosophy's Microdelivery mini peel pads, you are missing out. You know when you break out, and the skin is healing and then it gets all crackly and peels and sometimes takes forever to fully peel off?  Well, this REALLY helps it flake off fast..... Also, Ive used this product if I accidentally got too sun burnt and the skin is just hanging on TOO long on my face and it needs to go....This stuff helps it Go FAST! (I haven't had to use these too much lately though- because of my AMAZING CLAIRSONIC) That bad boy exfoliates everything away goook and all. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

But I digress........Here is how Sephora describes these pads:

"This essential skincare step is designed to protect the complexion against free-radical attack, create a radiant glow, and minimize redness, with a soothing touch. In seconds, these easy-to-use pads provide excellent moisturizing and emollient properties leaving the skin feeling smooth and looking radiant. A unique combination of ingredients also delivers anti-inflammatory benefits."

Just letting you know I completely agree!!! I don't use these super super often, but when I do, they WORK!

2 comments:

  1. Def sounds like a great product-I will have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love trying out new products - will so check this out! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete