Thursday, October 27, 2011

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream review

Ive read in a Billion magazines and blogs that swear this is the MIRACLE cream and tons of celebrities swear by it etc.........BUT  for $18.00 a tube, I was not so sure that I wanted to risk it. On a casual trip to TJ Maxx (to kill time while I was waiting on Plato's Closet to go thru my old clothes and pick our what they wanted) I spotted this for $8.99! Now that's a bargain, so I purchased it.

Let me just say, I'M GLAD I WAITED TO GET THIS ON SALE. It smells like OLD. It reminds me of musty elderly homes. EK! The cream does moisturize extremely well, but I just couldn't get past the smell. Apparently its 58% petroleum jelly and the rest must! Maybe I am that big of a girlie girl that I just can't muster up the strength to smell like I haven't showered in weeks...... I just want to smell fresh and young! Sorry Elizabeth Arden.
Do others agree with me?


via: Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment