Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spike the Punch Necklace

Mint Green and Mushroom Hand-painted Crystal Necklace
Remember how I told you that I don't have a penchant for high dollar jewelery? Well, in looking through my favorite blogs, SterlingStyle raved about this necklace she bought on ETSY shop called Spike the Punch.  It was a great price (36 dollars)!!!!! so clearly I thought I couldn't pass it up! It was on such high demand that there was a few week waiting period.........

WELL, It came in the mail yesterday in the cutest leopard print packaging and the necklace is GORGEOUS. I'm very surprised at how nice it looks for such a great price!!!! I plan on wearing it to jazz up some of my boring all black ensembles at work. :) I cant wait! I highly recommend this necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment