Monday, October 17, 2011

Products Products Products!!!




My necessities. :o)

Yes, I realize that might look like a whole lot of products....... I could narrow them down if need be, but they are my "basics" and in my opinion the best products. Moroccan Oil is the BEST hands down. I use the Morrocan Oil Restorative hair mask once a week, and put the oil in my hair almost everyday on the ends before I blow dry. I would bathe in it if I could. I joke with my friends that if I could buy it in bulk at Costco, I would. It is just that good. Get some if you haven't tried it. Burt's Bee's tinted chap stick in Rose is great because it gives you color but doesn't look like lipstick.  Cover Girl Lashblast Volume mascara is the best for long wear if you have a long day at work.....Estee Lauder Bronze Godess is the best bronzer I've EVER used. One of my best friends, Alex, introduced me to it in college. This huge bronzer lasts for more than a year and doesn't give you the shimmer/glitter on your face. I think the whole glitter shimmer on your face looks SOOO Teenager.
I Love Anastasia eye brow pencil because mine are space due to my under active thyroid :( :( :(  Which reminds me, Viviscal hair supplement helps me ALOT with my thinning hair. I read on one of my favorite websites Into The Gloss that a lot of models swear by this. I tried it, and its actually true! Go figure.

I love Aczone during the day, and Tazorac at night as recommended by my dermatologist to keep my skin clear. To counteract the exfoliation/dryness I use pure Vitamin E cream at night especially around my mouth area. I guess you could say I'm in a constant state of exfoliation. I love the St. Ives scrub and use that morning and night. I really think that I've FINALLY got my skincare routine down and I'm so happy. FINALLY. It literally took years and lots of testing of products. Phew.

What products do you guys swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment