Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pink Blazer and great blogger!


The Pintrest Pin that started my love for Pink blazers.



I've always adored Brooklyn Blonde's blog and her outfit picks. When I went to H&M this past weekend, I  finally picked up a hot pink blazer at H&M for $34(below). I thought why not take a break from my usual Capitol Hill outfits of Black, Brown,White suit combos and mix it up a bit like Brooklyn Blonde! I'm so glad I did!  It very cute and makes me smile! Of Course I can't really wear it to work, but I don't really care, its worth it!
http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/environment/2011/F01_0336_999R_0.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[-0.25]&set=key[width],value[2177]&set=key[height],value[2545]&set=key[x],value[1093]&set=key[y],value[400]&set=key[type],value[FASHION_FRONT]&call=u

No comments:

Post a Comment