Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Skin Tips


Summer is finally on its way! And there's nothing better than having healthy, glowing and radiant looking skin. So here are my fave tips and products to achieve that perfect natural look! ☀

1) EXFOLIATE- this is the beginning step to a complete slate. Get rid of all that gunk on your face. I like St Ives Apricot Scrub. It's about 3 dollars at CVS. I use this maybe 4-5 times a week. Also I recommend Dermaligica Microfoliant every now and then, but this is more pricey. Also I SWEAR by my pink Clairsonic Mia. I Love this thing, It really feels like it gets in there and helps any products you put on after ACTUALLY GET INTO YOUR SKIN.

2) WASH- I love Cetaphil cleansing lotion (about 14 bucks) with my clairsonic. I put about 3 pumps directly onto the brush head and scrub!

3) TREAT- I love Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion lately. It's sulfur based, and it seems to really work for me. I recently stopped using my harsh Tazorac lotion at night which my dermatologist prescribed for me, ( I swear by this still) but this Buffering lotion seems to do the trick and is natural and much more safe to use.

4) MOISTURIZE- I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier products. Especially her Tinted Moisturizer. I use this everyday and buy the large size bottle from Sephora.I usually stock up when they have their 20% off friends and family sale because its a bit pricey too. Its Amazing. I've used this for years followed up with powder to set.

5) TAN- I am an avid tanner, in fact some would say I'm addicted. I love the tanning beds and used them for about 5+ years, but now I love self tanners. Much safer! I am Loving the Sephora self tinted body mist. Also, I Love Estee Lauder Bronze Godess Tinted Self Tanning Milk. Addicted to this Bronzer, so naturally I LOVE the Self Tanner by them too. It really is a great natural tan color.


image via: Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment