Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bumble and Bumble hair powder spray BROWN


Let me introduce you to Bumble and bumble hair powder spray in BROWN. This is my holy grail of ALL hair powders. I'll tell you why.

1) It doesn't leave a nasty gray/white tint to my hair as I have dark brown hair
2) helps me not to have to wash my hair every single day- although I do. I use this on weekends sometimes when I don't want to wash my hair.
3) AND HUGE BONUS*** it covers my grays in my roots when I'm in need of a touch up ***. ( I am 26 and have been getting WHITE hair, not really gray, since I was 21. And not just on the sides, were talking in my center part and the bottom....pretty much everywhere. :o(  no joke. its bad.
LOVE this stuff. and yes its pricey ($35) but I don't use it too much and it does the trick. especially when it comes to covering my grays. EK!

No comments:

Post a Comment