Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jcrew Factory open all day everyday!!!!

Factory printed pencil skirt in stretch cottonFactory pencil skirt in black watch plaid
Factory resin droplet necklaceFactory wide calf hair belt
Factory iPhone caseFactory printed flannel sleep pant
Factory crystal disco friendship braceletFactory stretch large crystal bracelet

It's no secret I have an OBSESSION with J.Crew. We also know it's no secret that J.Crew Factory has the best deals offered from the company. I frequent their outlet store as often as I can !!!! :o) However, I don't shop the factory as often as I should because JCREW only sold factory online on weekends........
BUT THEN I got SUPER excited to receive an email about "a new J.Crew Factory" open online, all day. everyday. Umn AMAZE BALLS. Just what a gal wished for. :o)
Above are a few of my picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment