Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sephora 20% Off and my picks!

Sephora's annual friends and family sale is starting on October 18th, 2012, and they will be offering 20% off your entire purchase *only catch this time around is you need a code from a sales associate* :(
Annoying, but go ahead and try! I know I will!  I always tried to hold out to buy big ticket items and Christmas gifts during this time to take advantage of the savings. In fact, I bought my Clairsonic last year during this sale!
A. Product. I . Can't. Live. Without.

Here are a few of my top picks:
Clarisonic - Replacement Brush Head Twin-PackLaura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20Caudalie - Beauty Elixir


Clarisonic - Mia™ Skin Cleansing SystemKate Somerville - Anti Bac Clearing LotionKate Somerville - Clarifying Treatment Toner



Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye PencilDonna Karan - Cashmere Mist Bath and Body CollectionFresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15



Bumble and bumble - Hairdresser's Invisible OilBobbi Brown - Long-Wear Gel EyelinerSt. Tropez Tanning Essentials - Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

beautyblender - beautyblender®Mustela - Stretch Marks Double ActionOle Henriksen - Truth Serum® Collagen Booster

Clairsonic replacement brush heads   (time to stock up! )
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer    ( my holy grail, use this moisturizer every single day. )
Caudalie Beauty Elixir     (moisturizes, kills bacteria, refreshes, tones, sets makeup, LOVE)
Clarisonic Cleansing System  (If you've been thinking about buying a Clarisonic, now is the time)
Kate Somerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion-  (since i've been pregnant, I can't use my perscription creams to kill/prevent acne, and suprisingly this has actually done the trick throught my whole pregnancy. It's AMAZING. )
Kate Somerville Clairifying toner   (Kate Somerville has rocked these past 7 pregnant months)
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Perversion   (blackest black i've EVER tried)
Donna Karan Deodorant    (actually works AND smells amazing, trust me- I'm a clinical strength kind of girl)
Sugar Passion Lip Treatment  (since I'm not a lipstick kind of girl, this is the perfect amount of color)
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Oil  (have heard ALOT of rave reviews about this hair oil)
Bobbi Brown Longwear Eyeliner  (Obsessed)
St. Tropez dark bronzing mousse  (dries fast, and gives the most realistic tan color i've ever seen)
Beauty Blender   (havent tried yet, but would with the 20% off coupon)
Mustela Stretch Mark Cream   (will be needing after baby/should have started sooner!!!)
Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster  (I'm all about PREVENTION for aging)

No comments:

Post a Comment