Friday, November 15, 2013

7 day nail polish



IF you are like me, and loathe chipped nails, but don't have the time or money to get a new gel mani every 2 weeks, you need to try this 7 day nail polish by Vinylux. I'm here to tell you its pretty damn good. It's better than regular polish, but doesn't last as long as a gel. AND the best part is, you don't have to soak your hands in acetone to get the stuff off. AND they have a bunch of colors that match the Shellac shades. 
cnd-vinylux-color-chart 2
I love opaque shades, and my fave's so far are Cake Pop, Hollywood, and Romantique. 
All you do it paint your nails with one of these polishes, then finish with the clear top coat that is made to resist chipping. I love it. You will love it too. Find them on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment