Friday, November 8, 2013

Sephora VIB 20% off sale going on NOW!

SAVE THE DATE. For our 2013 VIB holiday shopping event. Thursday, November 7 - Monday, November 11. 20% OFF on all purchasesFor this time around I mostly stuck with my FAVE's. I'm trying to cut back on "trying" a bunch of new products and just stick with what works for me.
Here are a few of my faves that I will be stocking up on during this sale!
Also I noticed, a lot of my FAVE's are not in-stock online. (which has never happened to me before during this sale)
Looks like i'll be making a trip to my local mall........It's worth it! :o)
Josie Maran - Argan Creamy Concealer CrayonKate Somerville - Anti Bac Clearing LotionClarisonic - Replacement Brush Head Twin-PackCaudalie - Beauty ElixirMustela - Stretch Marks Double ActionGLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD™ CLEARING TREATMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment