Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Youtube Love Obsessions

I've mentioned before that I love watching beauty YouTube videos. I especially fell in love while I was nursing my son, and needed something to keep me occupied in the wee hours............ Now I watch one or two as I pump at work.  It just makes my pumping routine that much more relaxing and time flies by WAY fast.  ANYHOW, I thought I would share my favorite beauty gurus, so in no particular order...                                          

                                      Nicole Guerrio
            

Nicole's personality is catchy as hell, and her hair is ON POINT. Love everything about her tips and tricks.

                                                              Jaclyn Hill 

Obsession. If I had to pick one all-time favorite beauty guru, it might just be Jaclyn Hill.  She is the only YouTuber who does tutorials that I actually try to follow.  I Love her look and her personality. She used to be a MAC makeup artist for years and started Youtube to stay in touch with her old clients. I LOVE HER. She keeps it real and really knows her ISH.



These girls are just hysterical.  You might recognize Michelle Money from The Bachelor.  She and her best friend, Laura, make videos about beauty, fashion, and exercise/nutrition.  I always get SUPER excited when they have a new video (usually about once per week).




Lisa Eldridge is a professional makeup artist who paints the faces of A-list stars across the globe.  Her videos are actually really informative.


                                                          MakeupByTiffanyD

Tiffany comes across as very down to earth and talks all things beauty.  She's talks about great drugstore dupes for high end products and her absolute fave things. Tiffany does the best eye makeup and, hands down, has THE best natural eyelashes I've ever seen. (and uses my fave mascara to achieve them! )


                                                   CheckInTheMirror

 Rachel is a gorgeous mom-to-be and used to work in the skincare industry.  She has realistic tips and tricks.  Her videos are short and sweet, but informative.


                                                         LisaD

Lisa is adorable. She has great, realistic advice and her voice is so refreshing to listen to. I like listening to her ramble. Shes gorgeous and right on point with her opinions of makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment