Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to basics for my skin!


When it comes to my skin, I have my fair share of breakouts and major Highs and Lows.

About two years ago, I was breaking out so bad that I finally went to see a dermatologist who recommended tons of different creams, pills and regimens to try, none of which worked for me until months later when we found my "magic combination" of creams! (After all, your face is what makes an impression on the world, and I was becoming self- conscious about it! Not good and TOTALLY not me!!!)

Fast forward to 2012-  I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and was breaking out horribly in my first trimester (and HATING IT) because I couldn't use any of the "harsh" creams that my doc had prescribed for my skin bc they would be unsafe for babers! NO!!!!!

Anywho- had to find a new safer regimen.....for those of you that suffer from acne/breakouts......here is my new "simple" non prescription routine. Hope this helps some of you! ( I realize this might look like allot, but hey, whatever it takes!!!!!) I've been loving my new found routine!

P.S.- if you don't trust me, check out the reviews on each of these products!

1) Estee Lauder advanced night repair ( to help skin turnover, and recovery)
2) Mario Badescu healing cream (heals zits FAST like NOBODY's business to prevent scarring)
3) Neutrogena Acne stress toner (usually every other day)
4) Kate Somerville anti bac clearing lotion (for day)
5) Dermalogica bedtime for breakouts cream (for night first, then Estee Lauder repair serum on top)
6) Clairsonic Mia (nightly with the sensitive skin brush)
Healing Cream
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner, 8 OunceKate Somerville - Anti Bac Clearing Lotion


No comments:

Post a Comment