Saturday, July 14, 2012

Maternity fashion

Image 1 of ASOS Maternity Tee in Cotton Breton StripeImage 4 of ASOS Maternity Exclusive Dress With Tie Waist
Digging the MAternity line at ASOS. The Striped tee has my name written alllllll over it. Then again, so does this little red dress. Then this cotton tunic with the heart. SWOON. AND the crochet tunic.
Image 4 of ASOS Maternity Cotton Dipped Back Tunic With HeartImage 1 of ASOS Maternity Crochet Tunic
Citizens of Humanity Kelly Secret Fit Belly(tm) 5 Pocket Boot Cut Maternity JeansCitizens of Humanity Kelly Secret Fit Belly(tm) 5 Pocket Boot Cut Maternity JeansCitizens of Humanity Kelly Secret Fit Belly(tm) 5 Pocket Boot Cut Maternity Jeans

and behold my HOLY grail of Maternity Jeans that I NEVER want to take off. EVER> after trying on what seemed like 50 pairs of cheaper jeans, I finally started trying on the more expensive kinds and BEHOLD- Citizen of Humanity boot cut maternity jeans. Worth every flipping penny.
Pre- pregnancy, I was a huge Sevens jeans fan, but when I tried these on at Pea in the Pod, I fell in love. They make you look so skinny and chic! I can't say enough about these jeans.
I've also been loving these jersey V neck dresses at Gap. They aren't hideous, thank god, and they look good enough for work at the senate layered with a cardigan or blazer.

Then there's these Gap modern boot cut maternity pants that I've been digging too. They stretch a bit and are chic and def modern.

Luckily, I'm at 18 weeks now and have been able to get away with a size up in my beloved Jcrew pencil skirts, but today might just be the last day for them :o(
Any other pregnant mamas out there wanna share their secrets on CHIC maternity stores? Any and all suggestions are highly appreciated! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment