Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bloomspot and Hanky Panky



Guys ever heard of Bloomspot.com? It's just like Groupon or living social. Do you like HankyPanky underwear? My friend, Shawna, sent me a link to this deal today- $25 bucks for $50 bucks worth of HankyPanky merchandise. Click the link for the deal. Not bad considering how pricey they normally are. They come in super cute colors too. I'm very tempted. :o)
In fact, I'm pretty sure they are the undies that Jcrew used to sell all rolled up. They are normally quite pricey!

1 comment:

  1. I believe what you published made a ton of sense.
    However, what about this? suppose you were to write a killer
    post title? I am not saying your information isn't solid, however suppose you added something that grabbed a person's attention?
    I mean "Bloomspot and Hanky Panky" is a little vanilla.
    You ought to look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create news titles to get viewers to click. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people excited about what you've written.
    Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.
    Also see my web page > http://offsitestorage.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/powerful-storage-system/

    ReplyDelete